The Faculty of Education was established as a teacher training school on July 1st, 1934 by the Yala Provincial Governor at Malayu bangkok Village.
1934 2-year-primary Teacher Training School was established.
1939 The school was closed for the entire academic year.
1951 Krumul Teacher Training Session started.
1962 Yala Teacher Training School was upgraded to Yala Teacher Training College.
1963 The Diploma of Higher Education was launched.
1975 The Faculty of Education was established.
1992 Yala Teacher Training School was honorably renamed as Yala Rajabhat Institute.
2004 Yala Rajabhat Institute was accredited as Yala Rajabhat University.
2008 The Graduate Diploma Program in Teaching Profession was launched in the collaboration with the Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST)
2010 The Undergraduate Program in Psychology began.
2012 The graduate Program in Teaching of Islamic Education began.